Herbal Formulas from Pure Body Institute of Ventura
Throughout history researchers have noted that kidneys, heart, liver and lung function are linked. When the kidneys are impacted the whole system feels it. An overworked set of kidneys may show signs of initial weakness in the afternoon, thus will feel tired and lackadaisical.
The Chinese said our kidneys are one of the most important organs we have. There is never a kidney problem that does not include a liver problem. The two organs work hand and glove together. Always address them at the same time.
The kidneys regulate your entire system including: the bladder, blood pressure, ovaries, estrogen, period cramps, testicles, testosterone, sperm production, uterus, prostate, sex drive, pancreas, spleen, lymphatic system, heart, ligaments, ears, scalp, right / left low back, upper back, left; shoulder, pectoral, trapezes, elbow, both; calves, thighs, biceps, triceps, forearms, wrists, knees, ankles, your spine, all fingers and toes..
The only areas not regulated by the kidneys are your right shoulder, right pectoral and right trapezes, all monitored by your liver. Your right elbow represents your stomach.
The kidneys, liver and heart form a triad that does not stop working unless damaged.
The kidneys are two bean shaped organs located above the tailbone and just below the mid-back on either side of the vertebral column. Our two kidneys filter waste from our blood and excrete it in our urine. They regulate our pH balance and electrolytes, but can become inflamed, infected and develop kidney stones or worse. The filtering units of the kidney are called Nephrons. One healthy kidney has over one million Nephrons. But, Nephrons are delicate and can be weakened or damaged due to diet, stress and chemicals.
Albumin is a water soluble protein found in the blood. When the kidneys are weak, large amounts of Albumin can show up in the urine. Symptoms include edema, weakness, loss of appetite and nausea. Kidney maintenance is vital to our heath. Poor kidney health can lead to diabetes and more. Your kidneys monitor and regulate your body's function. The bladder, ovaries, testicles, prostate, pancreas, spleen, adrenal glands, tendons, sex drive, ligaments and joints are all influenced by the kidneys. If your lower back is hurting, it may actually be you kidneys.
With so much riding on kidney health, why are they being ignored?
As mentioned before, the liver, heart and kidneys form a triad. If one is effected, a domino effect can take place where all are weakened. The Chinese believe hair loss and even poor fingernails are precipitated by kidney weakness. Thanks to advertising, people want the "latest" and "newest". Fresh fruit and vegetables are never going to be new. Dangerous processed oil and sugar-laden foods always will be. Call it dietary roulette.
What I ate can make me sick?
As a matter of fact it can. A diet high in refined sugar, processed carbohydrates such as, bread, crackers, doughnuts, pasta, cake or candy is very harmful, The resulting heartburn that often accompanies eating the foods is not an inconvenience, it is a warning.
Salt helps the body warm its self during winter, however, too much can lead to the tightening of the Water organs (the kidneys and bladder). Without the support of the kidney the heart then must work harder at its job.
The Kidney / Liver Connection
There are many filters in the body. The lymphatic system, the lungs, the kidneys, the liver, the colon and even the skin. Two of the most important are the liver and kidneys. When kidneys are overworked the liver tries to pick up the slack and always address the liver at the same time. Otherwise an "out of balance" condition will be created in the body.
The kidneys are:
- Two bean-shaped organs, one on each side of the backbone.
- Represent about 0.5% of the total weight of the body.
- 20–25% of your body’s total blood supply can be found in the kidney at all times.
- Continuously regulates the chemical composition of the blood within narrow limits (diet permitting).
- The liver and kidney form the major homeostatic (or balancing) centers for the body.
" The state of our internal organs are represented on the face"
- Yellow King of China's physician, circa 2670 B.C.
Fact: When an area of the face is very pronounced or calling attention to itself, it indicates a weakness or predisposition to weakness of the associated organ.
The half moon of darkness, redness, puffiness or pronounced wrinkling under each eye indicates the state of your kidneys. Your right half moon represents your right kidney and the left is the left kidney.
Regardless of age, these areas should be smooth and blemish free.
Do Your Kidneys Need Help?
Answer yes to the phrases that describe you:
1. I have low back/hip pain.
2. I feel "worn out" in the afternoon.
3. I have pain in my muscles/joints.
4. I have/had kidney or bladder infections.
5. I have/had pain in my ankles(s).
6. I have left shoulder pain.
7. My sex drive is reduced/sub par.
8. I have wrist/elbow pain.
9. My nails are weak/chip or break.
10. I have puffiness/redness/bags/dark circles under my eyes.
11. My muscles are stiff/painful long after I exercise.
12. I have little stamina to perform everyday activities.
13. My hair is thinning/thinned.
14. I have scalp irritations.
15. I have /had reproductive issues.
16. I have pain/harsh period cramps.
17. I have/had problems of the pancreas/spleen.
18. I frequently have to urinate.
19. I have deep muscle tingling/numbness/pain.
20. I have/get/had swollen joints.
21. I am exhausted in the morning.
22. I eat sugar/caffeine.
23. I eat processed carbohydrates (bread, pasta, crackers).
24. I have weakness/pain on the left side of my body.
25. I drink less than 80 ounces of water a day.
26. I have been worried about my kidneys.
27. I have never done/not recently done an herbal inner cleanse.
Scoring: Count your YES answers:
0 – May not be an issue yet.
1-2 – A slight problem that can be improved.
3-5 – Chronic, may continue to worsen.
6 + – Severe, help is needed now.
Your Kidneys Hate:
Salts and excess sodium
Fried foods and processed fats
Sugar and Chocolate
Chemicals/drugs of all types
Lack of sleep
Your Kidneys Need:
Less protein Light meals
A healthy Liver
Kidney Rescue 180
4-8 Week Supply
Kidney Rescue 90
2-4 Week Supply
When you wake... 2-5 Tablets
Mid Afternoon... 2-5 Tablets
Mid Morning... 2-5 Tablets
Bedtime... 2-5 Tablets
Note: If your practitioner works out a different protocol for you, follow that. For most, the best results are achieved by taking 5 KR tablets at the moment your symptom first appears (see the questionnaire above). Initially you may take KR several times a day. To increase the body’s ability to balance itself, take equal amounts of Liver Balance Plus & Kidney Rescue at the same time.
Only take these formulas 6 (six) days a week.
(Once you fully learn the signals your kidneys give you when they need help, you will be able to use Kidney Rescue less frequently.)
Cinnamon Bark, Borage Leaves, Cedar Leaves, Damiana Leaf, Lycci Fructus, Red Raspberry, Cloves, Fenugreek, Pygeum Bark, Holy Basil, Cayenne Fruit, Wild Rose Root, Croscarmellose Sodium, Dicalcium Phosphate Dihydrate, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate & Stearic Acid.
Contains No Yeast, Soy, Sugars, Colorings or Dyes.